Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Birthday Cake.

"Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake,
cake, cake, cake, cake, cake,
cake, cake, cake, cake, cake."

-Rihanna.

19. What's going on? Ready to spend the next 364 days together? I guess we have to no matter what. As much as I have been denying, I have to come to terms with the fact I am that old. Oh well...

So what does 19 consist of so far? Good morning birthday texts from people I love. Married to Jonas reruns. Baking my own birthday cake in the shape of a daisy. Lunch with my favorite old people at my favorite restaurant ever. The coolest sandal heels to ever be designed. High school boys volleyball. Tri-tip pizza. BEST DAY EVER.




I love birthdays. They're just too much fun. I wish it was more than 24 hours. Maybe I'll just convince people to celebrate this week as my birth week...if only I could milk it.

Oh yeah, and another thing:


No comments:

Post a Comment