Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pom Poms.

"You hear them saying yeah.
Every time feels like a revival.
So get up, right now.
We're coming for the title."

-Jonas Brothers.

They are back. You heard it. The original JB is back. 

Cue the screaming fangirl excitement coming straight from my dorm room.

I don't care that I'm almost 19 (what.) and I still love a boyband that I was obsessed with when I was first entering high school. I don't care if people judge me when I play their music in my car, in my house or even just sing it nonchalantly anywhere. I don't care if people say I'm weird because I will be that mom who follows them around when they tour at amusement parks or wherever in the future. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS. They are just too great to hate.

With that being said, their new song, "Pom Poms", came out on iTunes today along with the music video for the tune. I am beyond pumped. And I cannot stop dancing around my room to how jazzy it is. I'll admit it's not one of my top 5 favorite songs (which I'll probably list at the bottom of this post), but it's super catchy and I'm excited for their next move. In which case...they are going on tour this summer. YES. FINALLY. I need to start the begging process now for tickets.

Without further ado, the boys are back. 

And side note: Joe Jonas will always be hot. Thank you.




Top 5 Jonas Brothers Songs

1. Inseparable
2. Turn Right
3. Tonight
4. Don't Speak
5. Underdog

No comments:

Post a Comment