Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wings.

"I'm firing up that runway.
I know we're gonna get there someday.
But we don't need no
ready steady go, no"

-Little Mix.

I cannot stand when it's raining out. It literally gets me down so much. The weather determines my mood to the extreme. Hence my obsession with summer and sunshine. The best moments result from the happiness that sun gives off.

Some of you may know this as Throwback Thursday. I'm going to join the bandwagon and try this trend for today's post. Instead of just posting one moment, though, I'm going to show some of the happiest moments I've had in past years. These moments shape me to be the best person I could try to be and I'm so grateful for the smiles they gave me. I can't wait to make some more this summer.

Only 22 days left....










No comments:

Post a Comment