Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dance With Me Tonight.

"I knew right then,
that you'd be mine,
and we'd be dancing
the whole damn night."

-Olly Murs.

So much good music came out today. I just love it when new stuff comes out. It's such an incredible feeling to hear the latest songs playing. It's kind of like doing something for the first time and I know I don't really go through that on a normal basis.

Now, Olly Murs is my man. He headlined for One Direction last summer. I knew only one of his songs and about who he was, but I was pretty underwhelmed in comparison to my love for the 1D boys. But, I was blown out of the water with his opening performance. He was dancing and singing every note in perfect tune. He was charming and witty and adorable all in one package. I remember thinking to myself that One Direction didn't even need to follow up; Olly just brought down the arena. He has some sort of charisma about him and his music is a modern pop version of fun swing music. Especially the song I'm talking about today. 

Check out his album. It's definitely worth a listen or two. Or twelve. Or fifty. That's what will be on repeat for at least today. I wish I could say for the rest of the week, but really now. There was so much good music that was released. Plus, I need to start preparing myself for the Phillip Phillips show on Sunday. Can you say...SO BEYOND STOKED.


No comments:

Post a Comment