Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mama's Broken Heart.

"I numbed the pain
at the expense of my liver.
Don't know what I did next,
all I know is I couldn't stop."

-Miranda Lambert.

The ACM Awards were in Vegas tonight. I love me some country music anytime. A little piece of home in every song I hear. But what I love even more is red carpet fashion. Let's look at who had the best looks of the night...

Best Dressed

I just love pantsuits so, so much. They show how strong a woman can be and how much poise  can be put into a piece of clothing. This blue number looks gorgeous on Kimberly Schlapman.

Kimberly Perry is glowing and radiant in this gorgeous white gown. Plus, I love her crazy, big blonde hair. It's messy and pretty all in one.

I LOVE KACEY MUSGRAVES. She is the absolute coolest girl in country music at the moment. I wish her hair was more glam and in some wispy bun, I think this white feathery mini gives off that new girl vibe in the cutest way possible.

Pregnancy style? Check. Hillary Scott is all aglow in this beautiful navy blue gown.




No comments:

Post a Comment