Friday, April 26, 2013

Don't Blink.

"Cause when your hourglass
runs out of sand,
you can't flip it over
and start again."

-Kenny Chesney.

Freshman year is over. It's gone. I'm done. Like, excuse me, what? I know time moves slow for me, but I didn't think this moment would come up on me so abruptly. This is insane. I just...I don't even know.

My stuff is basically all gone from my room. There's no more decorations on the wall. The floor is actually clean. Tennessee is almost in the rearview mirror. 

I'll get sentimental even more tomorrow. But today, it's Friday. Meaning....FRIDAY FIVE. Let's hit it.

Okay, this may be a hard case to make. But I'm in love with the aura of this ensemble. Vanessa Hudgens looks so fresh in this red+black romper and gorgeous waves. And those heels? Shoes after my own heart. Obsessed with the 70s throwback, for sure.

Jennifer Lawrence! Oh my goodness, your new haircut is TO DIE FOR. This black David Koma mini is too cool with the sheer collarbone area and flared skirt. Can I just be you?

This highwaisted, all-white jumpsuit is purely amazing. Literally, Kelly Rowland is such a stunner in this number. She looks too gorgeous.

Kiernan Shipka, I bow down to your ever-wonderful style. You have it nailed on the head every single event. This navy+red floral frock is one of the cutest yet classiest dresses I've ever seen. I salute you, girl.

This picture off of Pinterest has been inspiring me all week. I'm all for the working girl-suit look. A lightweight black-and-white polka dot top with high waisted trousers look polished for any occasion. Love love love.





No comments:

Post a Comment