Sunday, April 21, 2013

Home.

"The trouble, it might drag you down.
If you get lost, you can always be found.
Just know you're not alone.
I'm gonna make this place your home."

-Phillip Phillips.

Phillip Phillips is one weird performer. I really do not even know what to say about the show I just witnessed. I mean, I guess it was good. I'm not really impressed by any means, but it was good enough. But like, he did his encore with "Lollipop" and "All I Do Is Win". I do not know how I feel about that.

I'll say though, I loved his opener. Gin Wigmore is like the Grace Potter of New Zealand. She's sassy and edgy and does whatever she wants to do. I salute you, Gin. Even though I'm not quite sure what kind of name is Gin. But that's besides the point. You were rocking it. 

So, anyways. Finals week. Here's looking at you.






No comments:

Post a Comment