Friday, April 19, 2013

Just Give Me A Reason.

"We're not broken, just bent.
And we can learn to love again."

-Pink.

Thank God it's Friday! Such a great Friday, at that. I still have a lot more to do within the next week. But stress is no longer lingering in the air. Friday Five, shall we?

Woah, Kate Hudson. You are looking HOT in that black Ann Taylor gown. Proving that classic looks will never grow old.

I normally won't do this. But Kate Hudson, really? You are KILLING it this week. This Tiffany blue Reem Acra gown is stunning. The slit is perfect and the side peplum look is just too cool. Get it, girl.

I'm usually not into super girly looks. But Miranda Kerr looks absolutely beautiful in this white lace mini. So delicate and vintage-looking.

I wish floor-length chiffon cardigans were still in the trend. This outfit is the minimalistic hippie. I'm all for a twist on the basics. Plus, her hair is gorgeous.

I love the desert vibe from this outfit. The shoulder embroidering screams cowboy and yet the turquoise armlet is a touch of Native American culture. So, so cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment