Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Who Says.

"Who says you're the only one
who's hurting.
Trust me, 
that's the price of beauty."

-Selena Gomez.


Dead Day. At last. I'm so grateful you have given us your presence. It's been a long time coming, that's for sure. If only you were more eventful and worthwhile. So far, I have gotten my studying and some packing out of the way. But let's be honest: I think I've watched about four episodes of Gossip Girl in the past seven hours. It's kind of addicting...even though I know exactly what is going to happen in every episode. For the love of Chuck Bass, I guess.

Anyways, in preparation for going home to another real world, I am gearing up for my summer activities. Along with keeping this blog up to date and adding a bit of daily fashion to the mix, I plan to have a bucket list of accomplishments needed to be finished by the time mid-August rolls around. I'm so excited to literally fill this summer with the best memories and moments and a bucket list will definitely help me take full advantage of that feat. What can I say? Even when I'm doing nothing at all, I still have to keep busy in one way or another.

Maybe, you'll want to take on this bucket list with me. Of course, I'm making some more of my own additions, as you can too. Let's go, summer. Just you and me, baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment