Friday, April 5, 2013

Smells Like Teen Spirit.

"With the lights out,
it's less dangerous.
Here we are now.
Entertain us."

-Nirvana.

As promised, I will do the weekly Friday Five. But be ready for tomorrow. Because tonight was the best therapy ever and I plan to put in words for future reference. 

In honor of Nashville Fashion Week going on, I'm picking my favorite fashions from it for the week:

Can I please get married in this gown? Not too hot on the veil, but that dress is classic princess. Obsessed.

The femininity of this mini is beyond cute with micro polka dots and sheer short sleeves. Such a simple design in a fresh take.

Love the royal blue. Love the lace. Love the long sleeves. This dress is just simply beautiful.

This reminds me of a la Taylor Swift-Billboard Awards meets Rihanna-Grammys moment. Red and lace with a twist in the full-length skirt. Sexy and sweet all in one.

I'm a sucker for black and anything shorts. But the neck on this blouse is oddly stunning. I love how the sheer meets the ruffled collar for this unexpected top.

Side note: RIP Kurt Cobain. 19 years without one of the greatest rock songwriters is way too long. You will be forever missed.

Also: One of my best friends loves raves. What she loves even more is making accessories for raves. Check out her Etsy store for cute tutus and cheeky bras at the link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment