Sunday, April 14, 2013

I Love It.

"I got this feeling on a summer day
when you were gone.
I crashed my car into a bridge.
I watched, I let it burn."

-Icona Pop.

So so so much good stuff happened tonight. Long list short: MTV Movie Awards 2013 were a success. Greek Sing was beyond hilarious and cute. I finished my feature article finally! It's my last full week of freshman year. (what.) It was so warm out and I'm falling more in love with southern springs day after day.

Like I mentioned, the MTV Movie Awards were on. Per the usual, let's break it down to see the best looks of the night:

This gold sparkly mini looks like Selena Gomez is taking a note out of Taylor Swift's book. No matter what, she looks gorgeous and glowing in gold.

At first, I hated this look. And I'm still trying to convince myself that I now love it. Zoe Saldana took quite the risk with the high slit and sheer panel on her floral maxi skirt. Good thing she kept it simple on top with a basic black long sleeve. Let's just affirm that I love the risk factor this ensemble has.

Butter yellow. Menswear. Easy accessories. Crazy, pointy heels. This look on Bella Thorne is TO DIE FOR. Loving it so much.

Although I feel as if this is more of a winter dress, Brittany Snow looks amazing in this navy mini with feathery capsleeves. Nice touch, girl.

Kylie Jenner is pulling a Rihanna ensemble and rocking it just as well! This all-white look, complete with a crop tank and pencil skirt with monochromatic perfection. And that gold chain? THUG LIFE. Chains always take the cake.

Side Note: One of my best friends and roommate was in our university's Greek Sing. With all bias aside, her sorority KILLED IT. I don't know how they didn't win because any performance including Harry Potter Dubstep wins in my book. Check out their intro video:


No comments:

Post a Comment