Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweet And Low.

"I said, hell is so close
and heaven's out of reach.
But I ain't giving up quite yet.
I've got too much to lose."

-Augustana.

Oh, Friday! Grace us with your presence more often, won't you? I'm not complaining too much though. I mean, how is complaining really going to help me in the long run? Wish I could hold on to that concept many a time when days get long and dull.

Friday Five, shall we? 

As many of you know, Coachella begins its first festival weekend today. Being a California native, I know this festival is a tradition among music lovers and modern hippies. Coachella takes place a little outside of Palm Spring area, which is absolutely beautiful this time of year. The temperature never drops below about 80 and even the nights stay relatively warm. Here are my top 5 choices of Coachella-inspired outfits:

Vanessa Hudgens would be probably my style inspiration when it comes to Coachella looks. This crochet crop halter with acid wash cutoffs are hippie chic. The leg chain is also right up my alley when it comes to cool accessories.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks so fab in a white loose blouse and floral cutoffs. Easy and breezy.

Eleanor Calder keeping it classy in a collared floral mini. Although in this shot she is wearing wellies, this number would also look preppy pretty with some white Converse. 

Olivia Lopez (Tumblr: Lust For Life) takes the flowy, pretty way for her Coachella ensemble. Her floor-length rust cardigan goes hand-in-hand with the Grecian inspired gown. 

I miss Miley's hippie days. Her crinkled top and ripped cutoffs match her fringe boots and messy hair in great fashion. The turquoise necklace is the icing on the cake of this festival look.




No comments:

Post a Comment