Thursday, May 23, 2013

Turn My Swag On.

"Hopped up out the bed.
Turn my swag on.
Took a look in the mirror,
say, 'What's up.'
Yeah, I'm getting money, oh."

-Soulja Boy Tell'em.

I can't help my addiction to stupid rap songs. They bring out the embarrassing in me. And you know when one comes on, I'm going to be screaming it at the top of my lungs. Especially this song in particular. In which case, I will admit I did this morning while getting ready for the day. Quite a sight to see, if you ask my roommate. 

Cannes Film Festival is still painting the entertainment world red and the most fashionable night of the event week was tonight. I'm going to take you through my favorite looks of the amfAR Gala and see who really was the hottest in fashion for the fabulous charity event hosted to bring awareness toward the chronic disease of AIDS:

Red-hot Jessica Chastain never fails when it comes to looking like perfection. This scarlet gown by Saint Laurent is effortlessly gorgeous.

Goodness gracious, Alessandra Ambrosio. You are just stunning in that flowing, light nude Zuhair Murad dress. Your hair adds even more beauty to your goddess look.

Karlie Kloss is one of my absolute favorite models, let alone maybe favorite people in the fashion industry as a whole. America's Sweetheart pulls a different card for the gala in a cropped (and peek-a-boo) Louis Vuitton suit.

One of the new faces of H&M, Joan Smalls, takes a risk on the carpet. This half-floral, structured mini, half-sheer maxi skirt is a huge success and adds a bit of girly edge to the event.

Petra Nemcova has that classic, girl-next-door beauty. This royal blue, beaded Elie Saab confection definitely proves this statement to be true. And that pendant? The perfect touch to an old Hollywood ensemble.







No comments:

Post a Comment