Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jenny From The Block.

"Love my life and my public.
Put God first.
And can't forget to stay real.
To me, it's like breathing."

-Jennifer Lopez.

Quick note: Watched Maid In Manhattan tonight for the first time in a long time. That movie never gets old. And this look will always be one of my top 5 favorites forever:

Absolutely breathtaking, if you don't mind me saying.

Anyways...I had a wonderful Saturday morning brunch with one of the bests. Maddie never ceases to make me smile and I swear that girl is one of the most mature people ever. She may be younger than me, but she is wise beyond her years. We talked about boys and love and relationships and drama and everything that makes up the lives of two teenage girls. I hope to always have her in my life because I can fully trust in everything I say to her and I hope she feels the exact same. She's wonderful and all that jazz. Cheers to you, Mads. Your future is bright and you are simply golden.




No comments:

Post a Comment