Sunday, May 26, 2013

Don't Let Me Fall.

"Sometimes loving is letting go,
and I'll be fine."

-Liza Anne.

Please check this pretty girl and her music out. I have the great honor of knowing such a talented and truly inspirational lady. 

Goodness me, I am so thankful for where I live. Sure, the wind gets a tad too blustery and the gossip spreads around faster than you know it. But I'm still beyond blessed.


I spent the majority of the afternoon discussing trashy reality TV and random animal shoutings with what I like to call "The Blond-tourage". My girls, Katie and Shannon, have been two of my greatest friends for about 7 years now and we have made the best of memories. I swear to you, I can never leave a chill session with them without laughter tears rolling down my face. We may be separated from San Diego to Colorado to Nashville, but life always puts us back together like a puzzle. I mean, we are the three best friends that anyone could have...


Even though it wasn't exactly my choice, my family dragged ourselves to a rival school graduation (rivalry between high schools is HUGE here...especially because the schools are literally across the street from each other) and despite being out of place, the response was wonderful. It's so good to see a familiar face you haven't seen in a while. I grew up with this boy and you could say he was my first date. But his family is ours and we always have love for the memories we made with them. I'm still laughing, thinking back to Barbie Jeep drives and diner kids meal competitions. 

I had the best childhood. I'm surrounded by golden people. I'm so lucky and grateful for getting to live out the greatest life full of love and laughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment