Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Say OK.

"Let me know
that you'll keep me safe.
I don't want you
to run away."

-Vanessa Hudgens.



I'm sorry, but if you're my age and you still don't absolutely love this song and/or music video, you're just plain wrong. Guilty pleasure, now and forever.

Anyways...if you've been keeping up with the entertainment news lately, you must know that Cannes is the latest event to hit Hollywood. Well, Europe Hollywood, I should say. Cannes is not just about beautiful scenery and amazing films. Oh, no. It's about who is wearing what and to which films. Cannes is a time to make a huge statement in a classy manner. That's right; I'm going to pick out some of my favorite looks from the festival so far and break down the beauty within them. Enjoy...

Ah, Mrs. Timberlake. All of this tweed and black + pink makes me oh so happy for a sophisticated, chic look. Jessica Biel wows the festival in this chic Christian Dior piece.

Zoe Saldana can pretty much do no wrong in the fashion world. Keeping things on a black, monochromatic note with a midi-high-low dress by Lanvin. Perfection, might I say.

Hate to have a repeat celebrity, but Jessica Biel looks ravishing in my favorite red-carpet designer, Marchesa. This modern feather number is breathtaking and the accessories give it an extra fabulous punch.

Mmhmm. Jennifer Lawrence, my number one girl crush. (Pretty sure the whole female population can agree with me on that one.) The black-and-white trend looks simply classic on J-Law in a Christian Dior gown. Side note: I WANT HER HAIRCUT NOW.

From first glance, I had no clue who this was. But with a dress like this, I NEEDED to know. Cheryl Cole looks completely stunning in this beaded maroon gown by Zuhair Murad. Too much gorgeous, too little time.

P.S. All my love, support, and prayers going out toward all who were affected by the tragic tornadoes in Oklahoma. America loves you and we are here for you every step of the way back to making the towns what they were before the storm. Stay strong and know we are all thinking the best of thoughts about you and your families/friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment