Friday, May 10, 2013

Step Off.

"Don't wreck my reputation.
Let me wreck my own."

-Kacey Musgraves.

Friday, at last! The best day of the week in my opinion. Let's get down to the Friday Five business, alright?

This week I'm going to focus on looks from my fashion Tumblr blog. You can check it out here:


If you haven't learned by now, I'm basically obsessed with black and would wear it every day of my life if I could. Leather leggings are always a do in my book and that cape is just beyond fabulous.

When I saw Selena's new video, she was just hot. I wish I looked as good all the time like she does. This playsuit with a sheer overlay is sexy in all the right ways. And the design on the bustier is to die for!

Hello, 1960s! This white frock is so mod and fresh. The glasses add an even more vintage flare to this groovy ensemble.

Reminiscing the days when Kim Kardashian actually wore flattering clothing...but anywho. This monochromatic white-on-white look is down right sophisticated and perfection at best.

I am in dire need of one of these structured handkerchief-looking skirts. With a basic striped shirt and some killer ankle booties, this chick looks like a casual rockstar.







No comments:

Post a Comment