Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Way.

"I got a bad boy,
I must admit it.
You got my heart,
don't know how you did it."

-Ariana Grande.

Ever have one of those days where everything seems to fall right into place? Best feeling, for sure. I don't really know why I'm floating on a cloud. Heck, I woke up to the likings of an earthquake, so the odds haven't exactly been in my favor. But I don't mind. I'm just happy to be...me.

I feel so comfortable being home because as much as I have changed and others have as well, everything seems just where it needs to be. Some may call it a rut, I just think of this mundane cycle as a routine. I like keeping things as they are and after a month of living in my hometown once again, the pieces just fit. There may be other small delights, but every girl has to keep some secrets, don't we?

A standard in my daily life is watching Ellen. I LOVE ELLEN. That show is always hilarious and it just makes my day! Per today's show, Ms. Ariana Grande took the side stage to perform her new single. This song used to be on the top of my "hate it" list. I could not stand her and Mac Miller trying to come off as "cool". But when it comes down to things, that girl can SAAAAAANG. I haven't heard pipes with that much vibrato and beyond soprano runs like...ever. She's just got it. And that's amazing to me.

So take a second out of whatever kind of day you're having and just dance it out to my new favorite jam. BOOMTOWN.


No comments:

Post a Comment