Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Black Sheep.

"Making my own road 
out of gravel and some wine.
And if I have to fall,
then it won't be in your line."

-Gin Wigmore.

Man, I can't stand being sick. It's the absolute worst. I know I have nothing to complain about due to the fact I'm just stuck with the common cold, but still. I'm having a rough go about it.

Gin Wigmore opened for Phillip Phillips the night I saw him live and I remember thinking how cool she was. She's like New Zealand's Grace Potter. She doesn't give a damn, if you don't mind me saying and she's all about rocking out to the music. Her voice is so unique and has a weird twang to it. Possibly, it's due to her accent, but it's just so rad and makes the music 10x better. This is her first real big single here in the US and I'm obsessed. I'm so excited for her to blow up over here because she'll add a fresh voice to the table. 

You go, Gin Wigmore. Get it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment