Friday, May 17, 2013

I Hate You, Don't Leave Me.

"I'm addicted to the madness.
I'm a daughter to the sadness.
I've been here too many times before."

-Demi Lovato.

Songs like this one get me inspired to start writing again this summer. I'm so excited to spend the sleepless nights dreaming of lyrics based on this past year's events. Too much material, too little time. But the songs will be in ink...

Main point: Friday Five, anyone?

I have a bit of a fashion crush on Lauren Conrad's style. She absolutely influences how I dress probably the most out of anyone. She mixes the California cool with a touch of Hollywood chic and the classic All-American girl in one package. Today I'm picking my favorite looks she has ever had.

Even though this look was worn awhile ago, LC's navy jumpsuit looks tres, tres chic. Jumpsuits are so on trend at the moment and her matching tan belt and sandal heels keep this ensemble cute and casual.

Lauren's sunkissed skin glows with this white lace mini. The piecey pony and neutral heels keep the accessories muted in order to make the dress be the perfect statement.

Studs, florals, and high-waisted shorts are all on the top of my go-to fashion list. This modern take on a 50s beauty queen takes me a la Sandy and Rizzo mixed together. LC looks gorgeous for summer and bike rides.

LC just does neutrals so well, I guess. This toned-down colorblocking number is effortlessly pretty and I just think this outfit is perfect for many occasions.

Love me some leather. Lauren puts an edgy twist on her typical girly look by wearing this black leather frock with higher-than-heaven black heels. Sexy yet sweet.

Okay, I may have to do a part two of this...I just love too many of her outfits and this was so hard to choose.





No comments:

Post a Comment