Thursday, May 2, 2013

Learning To Love Again.

"That was the real you,
windows down,
we could smell the mint fields crying.
Sing with the radio
to a song we can't name."

-Mat Kearney.

I've had it. I'm done with feeling this way. I know I'm fat. My self-esteem is never going to be good and I'm never going to be fully satisfied with my body image. But I'm at the final straw. I want to look good and lose weight. 

Starting tomorrow, it's going down. I'm going on Weightwatchers. I'm making a change. I need to for my sake. I'm slowly and surely losing confidence in myself. I know we're supposed to be able to love ourselves and be thankful for our bodies. But you know what? Screw it. I want to be skinny. I don't care what people think. I care what I think.

So if I start nagging and complaining about dieting and exercise, just tell me off. Make me want to prove I can do this. I'm going to do this one way or another. This time, it's all for me.

Let the struggle begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment