Friday, May 24, 2013

All This Time.

"You can't live your life in fear.
I know it's hard to move on.
You've just got to forget it.
Cause baby, the sky is clear."

-Joe Jonas.

Nothing makes my heart smile more than helping out in the Special Olympics. Their pure excitement brings me joy and happiness knowing there are genuine people out in this world. God bless the Special Olympics.

Friday Five, yes?

This week, I've been hooked on Demi Lovato's new album. That girl can SING. And I swear to you, she is one of my biggest role models. She's had her struggles, but she's open and honest about how horrible her past was. Now, that's truly inspiring and I applaud her for everything she has done. Despite the spotlight and the troubles, she remains graceful and beautiful. In honor of her new CD and her wonderful personality, I'm dedicating this post to my favorite five of her looks in the past years. Hope you get as inspired as I am...

This candid outfit is easy, breezy and completely beautiful. Demi stuns in a faded chambray shirt with a casual white tee mixed with a floral hi-low skirt. Obsessed.

I remember seeing Demi flow down this red carpet for the first time and I just remember thinking how breathtaking and glowing she was. Radiance in her nude gown by Maria Lucia Hohan.

Inside scoop: I'm inwardly a huge goth girl. I have always wanted to dye my hair black and wear all black for the rest of my life. When Demi wore leather, studs and black in one, I died of jealously of her look in the "Remember December" video. Still one of my favorites.

You know me...addicted to cutoffs forever. Demi rocking the best pair of shredded cutoffs looks simple with a cigar-brown top and sky-high black booties. She's just beyond rad.

Blondes do have more fun, don't they? Demi looks strong and confident in this leather and glitter, black-on-black ensemble. Could she get any prettier? I THINK NOT.








No comments:

Post a Comment