Monday, May 13, 2013

I'd Rather Dance With You.

"I'll make you laugh
by acting like the guy who sings.
And you'll make me smile
by really getting into the swing."

-Kings of Convenience.

Nobody likes Mondays. It's the first day of the work or school week. It's the day I return to my dieting plan in a strict manner. No crazy events ever happen and no one ever wants to make plans. But alas, I still enjoyed the sunshine filled day with huffing fumes of spray paint with 7 year olds, bike riding past my old elementary school and basking in the warmth of this May day. (Okay, maybe I didn't huff paint, but hey: we colored their magical cardboard castles to look all mystical and fairy-like.)

I also decided to take a leap of faith and find new random songs to love and adore. Success was among the agenda in which I came across this glorious tune. At first, I got kind of skeptical of the lyrics in comparison to the sounds of the instruments, but it is a clever one indeed. 

If you're into the whole singer-songwriter, acoustic, guitar-strumming, peaceful jam with the lyrics of Gotye and 3Oh3! put together, you are surely welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment