Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ho Hey.

"Love, we need it now.
Let's hope for some.
So we're bleeding out."

-The Lumineers.

Steve Jobs, why are iPhones the most confusing product/invention to ever come to the first world? I'm literally dying over here. My mind is turning to mush from looking at the screen for like eight hours straight. Sure, I can take breaks, but the faster I figure it out, the better. I am just absolutely losing my mind. And I'm so stressed out about breaking it and my data and what is working what and how to access menus and settings and holy wow I'm just overwhelmed with this new technology. 

In case: I miss my dumb phone. Simplicity really is key to life. If this iPhone and I don't click by next week, I'm going back to better times when all I needed to know was how to access my text messages without going to the main menu. Man, life was good then. 

Another story: Baking cookies is quite relaxing. It's just a therapy session and a half. I cooked the afternoon away with Nicole and Mrs. Sagisi and I always come away with a smile and a basket of fresh baked goods. Lovely, isn't it? Especially when you hear the best (yet I'm still a tad skeptical, but oh well) advice: Life is supposed to be good and you're supposed to be learning. So so so true. I know I'm scared for what lies in the near future, but let's just say I'm good with it. What will be, will be. End of the story.

Highlight: This cover has been stuck in my head for, oh I don't know, the last week or so. These two little girls are talented beyond belief. They just blow my mind on the daily. Plus, they are so humble and cute and wonderful and sweet. I hope they make it bigger than they got it now. They deserve every single second of it. Lennon and Maisy, you two are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment