Monday, May 27, 2013

Crazy In Love.

"When you leave, 
I'm begging you not to go.
Call your name
two, three times in a row."

-Emeli Sande.

Saw Gatsby again. In love with that film once again. Pure, grand genius. 

I'm having a bit of a reflective time as of late. I'm trying to figure out my life and where I want to be headed. As simple as that may be for some, I change my mind about five seconds at a time every day. Some days, I lean one way and others, I think I'm heading nowhere fast. It sounds a tad corny, but as I was lounging around and watching Dear John this morning, it brought back a fond dream of mine inspired by that movie. I used to relate closely to Amanda Seyfried's character, Savannah. I don't really drink. I don't smoke. I don't sleep around. I don't curse. I'm as "goody goody" as it gets for the most part. And also like her, I have this pipe dream of creating some sort of camp for kids with mental or physical disabilities. I love working with children and I have such a passion for the Special Education department everywhere I go. Those kids deserve the world and the best life ever. Their happiness makes me genuinely so ecstatic and joyful. 

Just another thought to ponder on. But boy, I'm starting to realize I need to either keep my mind wandering to find out my true passion or I'm going to lose my way sometime soon. Who knows which road is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment