Tuesday, January 22, 2013

You Need Me, I Don't Need You.

"And I won't be a product of my genre.
My mind will always be stronger,
than my songs are."

-Ed Sheeran.

Ed Sheeran is pure perfection. That's what I've been saying for months now and tonight justified that it's a fact. As I sat among the many pews in the Ryman Auditorium, I felt as if I was in pure euphoria. I had never felt my heart get so high and I had never seen someone with so much passion pouring out of every ounce of their body. If you ever have the chance to go to an Ed Sheeran show, do it. Even if you don't like him or his music, it will be the best show you have ever seen.

I've been speechless about it so instead of rambling on about his greatness as a musician, let's let the pictures and videos do the work.











No comments:

Post a Comment