Sunday, January 27, 2013

Diva.

"Getting money.
Divas getting money.
If you ain't getting money,
then you ain't got nothing for me."

-Beyonce.

How I adore Red Carpet Pre-Shows! As the stars strutted their stuff down the famous runway, I was keeping my eye out for the best and worst fashions of the night. And I'll be honest: I wasn't too impressed with anyone. Although the SAGs are nothing compared to the Oscars or Emmys, they still matter in my book on what you wear. Despite the lack of standouts, I'll try my best to pick some bests and worsts of the evening. Get ready, ladies.

Best

I may be biased because of my love for Amanda Seyfried, but she looks stunning in this Zac Posen number.

She may not be a Red Carpet legend, but Kiernan Shipka is perfection in Oscar de la Renta.

And claims are saying she had pneumonia as of late? Jennifer Lawrence is flawless in this navy Dior Haute Couture gown.

Sofia Vergara proves she can never go wrong in a white Donna Karan dress.

New mom, Claire Danes, is known for her famous fashions and this risk is no different. Danes looks gorgeous as usual in Givenchy.

Worst

I hate to hate on this amazing Olympian, but Gabby Douglas looks out of place in this floral paisley mini.

Anne Hathaway, you are gorgeous! This Giambattista Valli gown does nothing for you.

If this Roland Mouret dress is trying to be a risk, I'm not having it, Frieda Pinto.

No, just no. Kaley Cuoco does not hit the mark in this Ramona Keveza tea-length gown.

Valentino done wrong by Rose Byrne. Too floaty and too much fabric.

Before I finish my critiques, I will give a huge round of applause to the stunner of the evening, my idol, Mrs. Giuliana Rancic in a beautiful royal blue gown by Max Azria Atelia:



No comments:

Post a Comment