Thursday, January 10, 2013

Grade 8.

"Your mind is my new best friend.
Your eyes are the mirror,
to take me to the edge again."

-Ed Sheeran

Most of the time, I would say I prefer lazying around in the comfort of my own room and the music blaring all around. But it seems that when times get going and my life gets busier, I feel happier and more complete. I know that I am a complete contradictory person; I assume I'm one way until it proves to be the opposite. It doesn't mean I don't know myself. I'm not a genius on my personality, but I know enough to stand up for who I am. But, that's beside the point I am trying to explain.

My day was packed full of random news and deep breaths. Why don't I break it all down into a bullet point play-by-play?

  • I have now successfully transferred out of my undesirable Spanish class. I will now be learning the terms for medical situations in which I will be translating. Surprisingly enough, I'm overjoyed.
  • My yoga practice is in full swing as of a early evening session, restoring my body to a place in which stress is eliminated. There is nothing better than stretching out the inner Chi and feeling every breath reach the empty spaces of my body. Plus, I swear someone was smoking hash in that class because I believe I was close to a contact high.
  • It's almost the weekend. Enough said.
  • I'm developing a true passion for my dream job. I'm learning how much fire and drive it takes to do what you love. I'm beginning to understand how important it is to persevere and go against all fears. All I need are people who have the same passion I have in my heart. It's so comforting to hear those words.
  • When a song gets stuck in your head, it ends up on a blog. Ha. Ha. Ha.
As Friday comes into clear sight, I've come to the fact that I survived my "hell week". Despite the stress and anxiety, I'm here. I don't plan on going anywhere. Well, not anytime soon, anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment