Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How We Do (Party).

"We got that sweet, hot loving.
Dancing in the dark.
Out in the streets, we're running.
Shut down every bar."

-Rita Ora

It's been one of those days where my emotions reflect the atmosphere outside. As my mood has been slowly declining due to my overwhelming stress and dire need of a break (already), the weather has not changed in the slightest. I don't know why it seems that every grey sky is a mirror to my emotions; I feel as if the clouds cover up the Earth just like they do over my heart and mind. 

Sorry if you're not one for a little rant every once in a while. But as every person has their release, writing is mine. And yet, the biggest stressor in my life is the Media Writing homework. Oh, the irony. Working and shining at its brightest moments.

The only thing to lighten the tension around this somber post is the one motivation I've actually had today. There is this amazing guy on Youtube who posts a collaboration of the past year's songs. It wasn't until I stumbled upon his phenomenal remix that I realized how fresh our music has been for the last 12 months. We've grown in terms of beats and mixes in the best way possible.

Rather than give it all away with words, let's let the video take it away. PopDanthology, you are the man. 


(All credit to kimaginati0n from Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment