Saturday, October 26, 2013

XO.

"I'm giving you the X's.
I'm giving you the O's.
I'm giving you everything in between.
I saved it all for you."

-Emblem3.

Disclaimer: this is my new jam because it's a sweet reminder of the fact I will be returning to my homeland in 40 days. SO CLOSE.

Laughter is honestly the best medicine one could ever ask for. I don't rely on the prescribed pills or doctor's orders. I live by the inside jokes and witty remarks. They make me happy and they make the days seem smoother. Tonight was one for the books in terms of cracking up nonstop. Sure, my sense of humor is rather vulgar and not always on point, but it sure makes me happy. 

I would elaborate more on the Follies and cheesecake, but sadly, I must be getting some shut eye. Tomorrow marks my first day on the job and hanging out with the best toddlers! But that 8am start calls for some well-needed sleep. 

Hope your weekend is full of good vibes and good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment