Thursday, October 17, 2013

Make A Living.

"I'd rather make a living
just being myself."

-Steve Moakler.

Brisk, autumn air. Twinkling lights. Red velvet cupcakes and crack cookies. Warm apple cider. Blankets galore. I'm all about a barefoot, blue jean night filled with great people and private concerts. Especially if those concerts involve someone as genuine as Steve Moakler. What a guy. He surely is golden. 

Fall has been confusing, but so good to me. I'm beyond blessed for this season and this life. Sure, I lose sight of it at times, but all in all, everything's right. Tonight was just one small yet beautiful reminder of the heart of life. And it's honestly mindblowing how much love is around me. Wow, it's been real.

That's the thing about us...


Hometowns&&Campgrounds.


- M O A K T O W N -



We all wake up to different situations...

Best night with the best roomie. Love you, girl.

WE MET HIM. CLUTCH.

Thank you to Steve for playing one of my favorite shows ever. And thank you to Kate for arranging this whole production. And thank you to people for being...well, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment