Monday, October 21, 2013

Old School Love.

"Takes a long time to happen so fast
and realize your future
is somebody else's past."

-Lupe Fiasco & Ed Sheeran.


Things are looking really good lately. By no means am I living the typical college experience (partying on Monday nights...is that a thing?), but I love spending week nights catching up on the latest Teen Vogue and following the joy of a magazine with the love for Gossip Girl. Man, I forgot how intense Season Two is. Chuck Bass really hits a break, but I love him even more so for it!

Anyways, might as well start off this week with a new jam, right? Rap has been on my number one priority list as of late. I keep getting hooked to stuff a la Kanye, Big Sean, etc. I'm just so obsessed with the rhyme schemes and the beats. This song has more of a chill vibe and I'm digging the contradicting collaboration. Take a listen for yourself if you please...


No comments:

Post a Comment