Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silver Lining.

"Cause if you're ever gonna find a four-leaf clover,
you gotta get a little dirt on your hands."

-Kacey Musgraves.

So for those of you who don't know (kinda in the same boat over here!), Forever 21 has launched somewhat of a new platform. It's customized to showcase their pieces on actual people that send in their pics via Instagram. How amazing this is because you can see the outfit on something other than the picture-perfect model. What a cool way to get inspired to simple folks like me and you! By no means is today a Friday Five (Tuesday...as if!), but I'm still going to highlight some of my favorite thrown together looks, all from #F21xME.

All about the grunge meets thug look. My favorite for the fall season.

Florals and neutral flats are always perfection in my book.

Gosh, that printed skirt and off-shouldered blazer looks professional and chic. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment