Sunday, October 6, 2013

Must've Done Something Right.

"We should get jerseys
cause we make a good team.
But yours would look better than mine
cause you're outta my league."

-Relient K.

I loathe rainy, cold days. They are the absolute bane of my existence. That may sound a tad on the dramatic side, but I only speak the truth. And that, my friend, is my honest opinion. I mean, what part of grey skies and wet streets make anyone feel happy? On top of that, I'm at my max limit for stress this week. Midterms are upon us and there is no going back. Gotta power through to Friday or else...

The only light at the end of the stormy tunnel is the beautiful sunset. Nashville is known for its intricate skies, especially when the weather takes a turn for the worse. I'm all for an East Coast sunrise and a West Coast set, but Nashville knows how to paint its skies and make a masterpiece. God's creations are truly something.


This next week holds a lot pertaining to what's next in my near future. Grades will never define me, but they sure make a difference on what the next semester will hold. Opportunities about jobs and internships pave the path for experiences galore. And I mean, if I can get past at least Wednesday, I can look forward to my four day Fall Break and the downward hill toward Thanksgiving in Florida. 

I know I say this a lot, but I can do this. You can do this. We can make it through. It may involve tears and anxiety and late nights, but it will be worth it when everything is set and done. Just keep calm and stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment