Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Good Day.

"We're gonna have a good day
And ain't nobody gonna cry today
Cause ain't nobody gonna die today
Save that drama for another day."

-Nappy Roots.

Were you aware of Bridal Fashion Week? Cause I was...after it was already over. Good to know how up to date I can stay. But that's beside the point. Want to see some of my favorites? Another rhetorical question, but I'll get right to the point on this. Let's just lust over these designs and dream of the day we walk down the aisle. Shall we...?


I'm not one to shy away from the traditional white gown, but this cotton candy confection is simply sensational. (Like the alliteration, eh?) A designer by the name of Watters created this light pink number and the headpiece is the icing on the cake, if I do say so myself.

I'm a sucker for anything Marchesa. My goal is to be wearing a white dress with the likes of this aesthetic. Delicate? Check. Lacy? Check. Marchesa? You know it.

Sadly, I did not have access to any other dresses, but from what I've heard: pink, gold embellishments and old Hollywood glamour stole the shows.

Ah, weddings. Hear the bells ringing and choir singing. Better run before I get wrapped up in the "I dos". 


No comments:

Post a Comment