Friday, October 25, 2013

Come And Get It.

"I'm not too shy
to show I love you.
I've got no regrets."

-Selena Gomez.

I returned to the days of the preteen hysteria over Disney super stars and danced the night away to bubblegum pop-techno. And I'll admit...I don't regret a second of my raging Friday night. Selena Gomez was graceful and beautiful, as per the usual. I also got a small, bittersweet taste of SoCal love from the boys of Emblem3. A little raunchy, sure, but they sure do prove that West Coast is truly best coast. Nashville, this is just one of the many ways you are too good for me and my inner tween. 

Selena, you are too pretty and wonderful.

These West Coast boys got my heart tonight.

E3 forever.

Stars Dance Tour 2013.

Who says.


Slow down the song.

When you're ready...na na na na.

You've got every right to a beautiful life...

JAZZ IT UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment