Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fences.

"Well you're just a mess.
You do all this big talking.
So now let's see you walk it."

-Paramore.

October officially begins what I call autumn. The leaves start to fall. The air grows brisk and mornings seem to have a crispness to them. Holidays take over the calendar and run our schedules out the door. Pumpkin everything is the only thing edible and flannels are all around. Here are some of the recipes I plan to make in honor of this neutral season.

I plan to use Rolos instead of Caramel Kisses, but these cookies sound absolutely divine. I'm already in love and I haven't even tasted these yet.

Churro-like bread? The Hispanic little girl in me is beyond excited to have cinnamon pull-apart bread for Sunday brunch morning. Like...yum.

Anything breakfast is right up my alley. For those mornings I can't make it to Pancake Pantry for Sugar and Spice pancakes, I'll just mix these flapjacks in the griddle. BOOM.

Random after a bunch of sweets, but this mozzarella grilled cheese looks heavenly for a chilly fall afternoon lunch. Get some marinara and we're in business.

Oktoberfest, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment