Friday, October 11, 2013

Sheets Of Egyptian Cotton.

"Na na na na
na na na na,
sheets of 
Egyptian cotton."

-Jesse Spencer.

After Chili's To-Go and handfuls of candy corn, my tummy is full and my Friday is wonderful. Continuing onto the goodness, here's a quick summary of the day:

1. Minor is dropped. Back to the single life of a journalism major. BOOM so happy.

2. Our "viral" video for Workshop is up on Youtube. Here's to looking like an idiot for a good grade! (I'll post it below the Friday Five.)

3. FALL BREAAAAAAK. Enough said.

4. Gossip Girl. Season one. From the beginning. Basically, we're going to be watching this straight for the next two months. Forget school...we're just going to stay up late every night to learn about the hottest gossip on the Upper East Side. For the third time...whoops.

Okay, Friday Five, people. Leggo.

This is my ideal cool girl look. Confidence kills in this all black, punk-rap ensemble. Those kicks are fresh and at this point, we all know I'm a sucker for the asymmetrical.

Lately, my obsession is the 90s wraparound shirt look. Any time I can tie a flannel around me is a perfect opportunity to look sick. Love this fall combo of the cozy flannel and leather jacket. 

Any chance to incorporate cutoffs into my fall transition attire, I'm 100% there. These semi-wide brimmed hats are making the Amish side look rad and you can't go wrong with a sleek, collared button-up.

I remember seeing Rihanna in this dress for the first time. And I still get the same wowed reaction every time. Even with her athletic letterman hoodie thrown into the mix, it does not cease to blow me away. That neckline is divine.

Plaid is all the rage for fall. (I mean, when isn't it? I.E. florals for spring...?) This mini mixed with the bib necklace is the on point way to dress up this simple black sweater. Chic and easy to copy. 

If you ever need more fashion inspiration to spice up your wardrobe on a day to day basis, I pretty much reblog posts every day on this Tumblr page here: 


And like I promised, viola! What does the fish say...hmmm:

No comments:

Post a Comment