Friday, October 18, 2013

Somewhere In Neverland.

"Wendy, we can get away
I promise if you're with me,
say the word and we'll find a way.
I can be your lost boy, your last chance."

-All Time Low.

Ending the week off with a delicious burger and the ballet version of "Peter Pan" was all I could have ever asked for. Gosh, why does growing up have to be so...real and stupid? I've never wanted to get old and I just wish I could be 5 all over again. WHYYYY.

Anyways, speaking of five, Friday Five, anyone?

Kylie Jenner is the coolest kid on the block in this ensemble. Those oxblood leather pants are literally to die for and that houndstooth-like coat is making me sigh of light-hearted jealousy. Please let me take your closet, thanks.

I may not be girly, but a tulle-inspired skirt gets me right on board. Mrs. Jessica Alba looking ravishing as always in this sweater/skirt combo.

All black, err day. I'm so infatuated with the beanie-cool girl look lately. I wish I was rad enough to throw on those leather leggings and shades. 

So...I've heard pink coats are all the rage this season. Whether or not this seems to be the case, I'm totally digging this chic, rugged vibe with a blush tone jacket and ripped boyfriend jeans. Always a great must.

Kim Kardashian actually looking super fab for once. (No offense...just not into her kind of style.) Loving the simplicity of the LBD mixed with a on-the-shoulder cream blazer. And those black caged heels take the cake for this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment