Sunday, October 27, 2013

Redneck Yacht Club.

"And meet us out at party cove.
Come on in, the water's fine.
Just idle on over,
and toss us a line."

-Craig Morgan.

On my early morning drive to work this morning, this great song came on. You know when you haven't heard a song for a while and when it comes on, the words just burst out without any hesitation? Yeah, well...that happened. And it felt GOOD. With the content of the lyrics, it surely made me miss summertime out on the lake. But it felt like home, driving in my Barbie car and screaming out the words to a country song. It's good to feel like home in Nashville. It means things are right.

Anyways, I missed the whole Friday Five deal due to my Selena show. Here's a Sunday Surprise to make up for it. This blogger, Lauren Maxwell, basically lives my dream life. She interns at Teen Vogue in NYC, lives close to her family during school and is a complete blonde bombshell. Need I say more? Here are some of my favorite looks from her site:



In lust over that military-leather trench. And the houndstooth shift dress? Icing on the cake to this sweetness of an ensemble.

We all know fall is here and it is, for sure, here to stay. This is the ultimate girly look for the autumn leaves. A little spruce of florals and a dash of babydoll dresses.

Laced-up anything on the toes makes me one happy girl. This outfit is all parts sassy, classy and cool put together. 

All black, all the time. That seems to be my motto as of late. And you guys should know by now how much I fawn over this skort from Zara. Monochrome edge is always the rage.

I'm a sucker for my favorite staples. Cutoffs, vintage-like Raybans and an eyelet crop top? This screams beach and summer and the best that life has to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment