Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Day I Lost My Voice (The Suitcase Song).

"You see, love is a drink
that goes straight to my head.
And time is a lover 
and I'm caught in her stead."

-Copeland.

Last night, I became the proud owner of a new bikini. Although I fit in it fine, I want to look SO good in it for Florida. So, as of tomorrow, I am on a strict diet/workout routine to make sure that I get toned. Six weeks to sexy body. Well...something like that, I guess. Maybe lose a good ten pounds? A girl can dream, right? IMMA DO WERK.

Another newsflash: my babysitter from childhood met my role model, Giuliana Rancic, today. Like...whaaaaa. Literally, never been so jealous of anyone in my life. If I could have lunch with G, I would probably drop to the floor of pure happiness because she is who I look toward for my professional career. I want to follow in her footsteps and have her great journalistic credibility. Goodness, the green little monster inside of me is definitely showing over this encounter.


Lastly, my hometown high school homecoming was last night. My favorite littles got to dance the night away and look mighty fine while doing it! Boy, do I have some beautiful friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment