Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sweet Tennessee.

"Take me where the hills are calling,
the fields are made of green.
I don't need some big old city, Lord.
Give me Tennessee."

-Judah & The Lion.


It was a beautiful autumn day in the middle of Nashville. The sun tried to peek its way through, but provided just the right amount of heat to tan and watch wonderful (and free) live music being performed. One of the best perks of living in Music City...there is always another concert to be heading to. 


Today on the line-up: Judah & The Lion and Matthew Perryman Jones. And both acts totally killed it in the best way possible. Nothing beats genuine tunes and warm sunshine in my book. What a lovely Saturday afternoon.


Side note: Tried apple crisp for the first time today...and liked it. WHO AM I AND WHERE IS THE OLD PICKY EATER ME GOING. Purely madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment