Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Who You Love.

"Oh, you can't make yourself
stop dreaming who you're dreaming of.
If it's who you love,
then it's who you love."

-John Mayer & Katy Perry.

I abandoned you last night. I'm so sorry. My drowning in equestrian club numbers and AP style writing resulted in an irresponsible blogger moment. Really now, you may think I'm being facetious but I honestly mean my apology. It makes my heart ache when I can't tend to my online diary. 

Fashion Week is over tomorrow (say whaaaa!!), but here are some of my favorite from the past couple of days. I'm so excited for next spring!

If I ever have the chance to wear any designer, Marchesa will be my number one. Love this white two-piece ensemble. Intricately beautiful.

Nanette Lepore knows just the right amount of girly-girl to add to her line. This multi-colored floral piece is cute and flirty and wonderful.

Forever praising Michael Kors. Just go check out this show. IT'S SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN HELP MYSELF. OBSESSED.

Great handiwork, J. Mendel. Hands down best design technique right there.

This gown literally just gave me chills. Like, I'm about to cry because this dress is too beautiful for words. This, my friends, is where fashion becomes art. Speechless, Naeem Khan. Definitely one of my top favorite designers now.

If this lavender piece alone doesn't make you love Badgley Mischka, you better reevaluate your life choices. Amazing show, guys.

Last but not least, my man, Marc Jacobs. This line you have created is too rad. The sneakers, the menswear inspiration, you've done it all. Always a fan.

Also, time to start my promotion of my new campus rep position for the Serengetee brand! I'm so excited to be a part of this cool company with an amazing mission. Basically, this site sells different products from shorts to tees to crop tops with patches of cultural-inspired prints on them. There is everything tribal you can imagine, plus country and state flags and the occasional limited print. These clothes are just plain rad and they have a charitable cause to back it up. For every purchase, 5% is donated to one of many charities around the world. Some stand up for education, some fund medical needs, and they all make a difference for the better in someone else's life. Like I said before, I'm beyond stoked to work with this incredible company that has sweet goals and high values. 

Check out the Serengetee Facebook page and here is a link to the site if interested in buying yourself a dope shirt:

No comments:

Post a Comment