Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sweater Weather.

"Touch my neck
and I'll touch yours.
You in those little 
high waisted shorts."

-The Neighbourhood.

Crazy how plans and things can change instantly. My idea of spending a July in London is slowing going out the door...and moving its way over to an autumn in London. I'm dying to study abroad there and at this point, if I go for fall, I'll be with four of my closest friends in a beautiful big city. What sounds better than that?

Also, this roommate situation is clutch. Literally, these girls may be complete idiots, but I LOVE IT. It's pretty awesome to just start having a Bernie sesh to the sounds of One Direction and Robin Thicke. (I will admit, we also sometimes twerk. Sorry not sorry.) We're just having a great laugh at it and it's quite simply golden.

Anyways, music. This song has been out for a good while now, but it's just the coolest tune. It makes me miss California summer. All I want to do is learn how to longboard, put on some Vans and try to act like a cool kid. Is that too much to ask out of this song? Well, yes. But not my point. It's just a sick jam. If you're living under a rock and way behind on the music scene, here ya go. Rad.


P.S. Go check out the 1975 album. Too dope for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment