Monday, September 16, 2013

Heard 'Em Say.

"They say people in your life are seasons.
And anything that happen is for a reason."

-Kanye West & Adam Levine.

Yoga definitely soothes the soul. Well, my soul at least. So do long drives down back roads to Brentwood with one of the bests. I talked about this last week, but I look forward to it oh so much. Through all the boy problems and embarrassing family moments, the stories are endless and wonderful all the same. 

These yoga dates with Miss Nikki make Mondays worthwhile. I honestly can't wait to road trip to Georgia and Florida with her once again. Great times and good vibes.

That's the motto, for sure.

Oh, then, there's this. Pretty much the best cover I've ever heard. Speechless and blown away by this pretty lady. Check her out. She's sure to be famous any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment