Friday, September 27, 2013

September.

"Our hearts were ringing
in the key
that our souls were singing."

-Earth, Wind & Fire.


Oh, man. Tonight was one for the books. My hair is still drenched in sweat and there are black battle lines across my rosy cheeks. My throat is crazy sore and my stomach is in knots. But it's literally one of the best feelings in the world. Tonight was so good. Dancing the night away without a single care is something that should be done more than once in a while.

I know it's Friday, so here it is. FRIDAY FIVE.

Love a good crewneck sweater with a popped-out collar. Chic geek with a girly twist for the win. Perfect for fall.

Flannels and beanies are like my new favorites. Obsessed with this boyish combo, ripped jeans and all.

Like, these sunnies are AMAZING. The cropped striped top and high waisted skinnies ain't too bad, either. Cool girl.

Tomboy dress is my weakness. Nothing beats a crisp graphic tee and leather. If I could dress this rad all the time, I would give anything.

I can't help myself. These skorts are just the absolute greatest. Asymmetrical and edgy should totally be a constant trend.






No comments:

Post a Comment