Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tom Ford.

"I don't pop molly,
I rock Tom Ford.
International
bring back the Concorde."

-Jay-Z.

Pretty sure you know the standard of this week by now. New lines premiered, new opinions and favorite looks unveiled. But before I begin, quick recap of my day today.

1. Hot Chicken about killed my mouth and lips and body. Too much spice, too little tolerance.

2. I am in dire need to go learn how to ride a horse. What a cool sport.

3. Being outgoing may be stepping outside my box, but every time, I am grateful for the experience I get and the people I meet.

4. My BR family is honestly filled with some of the greatest people. So excited to get to know them even better in weeks to come.

Shall we begin?

Goodness me. Alexander Wang outdid himself. No wonder I'm so in love with his designs and aesthetic. He just...gets me. This little number is grey yet fabulous with the babydoll ruffle look. Love this silhouette.

Let me repeat myself: white is the hot color for spring. I'm calling it now. Although this Alexander Wang look is geared toward the first season of next year, I'm pretty sure this dress is simply classic. Good for business and trendy for clubs. 

Pajama/menswear chic, much? I'm a sucker for that collar, but the styling is what really draws me in. Love those boxer-like shorts and the revealing button-down. Too good, Mr. Wang.

Leather meets sporty was the Kenneth Cole look for spring. Hoodies are just plain rad and I quite like the  cool girl look about this. 

This Ciacobbe piece better be worn on some carpet whether it be a premiere or an awards show or something. It's so futuristic and classy, how could someone not? 

I'M SO OBSESSED WITH THIS OH MY GOODNESS. Ah, a little black dress just melts my cold heart. Jill Stuart, bravo. I love you for this piece.

This picture does not do this outfit justice. The effect of this Herve Leger by Max Azria look is filled with 3-D movement and I love those tassles. Fashion-forward in my point of view. Hotpants, cropped jacket, perfection.

No wonder I've loved you long time, Lacoste. This sheer, white pantsuit is modern and fresh and so not you. But I'm loving this direction. The monochrome trend you got going on is not dying anytime soon. I respect that.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but Rebecca Taylor seems to have lost her super girly edge. (Forgive me if this is not true...I'm losing my mind at the lack of sleep.) White leather skirt = beautiful in every sense. YES.

**Pending**--Still waiting on Monique Lhuillier. Brief synopsis: flowy gowns and pretty silhouettes. Basically, it was love at first look.

No comments:

Post a Comment