Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sympathy.

"I'm killing myself
from the inside out
and now my head's
been filled with doubt."

-Goo Goo Dolls.

This weekend is the end all. I'm in love with the weather, the people, the talks, the laughs. It's just been a great one. Quick pic recap of the day.

1. Breakfast consisted of girl talks over pale pink pancakes with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on the side. One of the many reasons I'm obsessed with the most important meal of the day.


2. A Cinderella Story came on TV. Hilary Duff will forever be one of my heroes and idols. She is my queen and I love everything she does. This movie is basically my dream come true, all in one film. And that dress? Definitely getting married in that white ballgown with some Converse. BOOM.


3. JIMMY KELLY'S STEAKHOUSE. I repeat, Jimmy Kelly's Steakhouse. If you have the opportunity to head out to Nashville, please please please go to this restaurant. Probably one of the best cooked steaks I have ever had. And that's saying something. I'm still trying to stay awake after the food coma I have put myself in. Ugh...so good.


4. Update from last night: these dance parties rocked my socks off. Here's some photographic evidence of how wonderful last night was:





5. More of a photo catch-up from the past couple weeks. It's been good, kids. 









No comments:

Post a Comment