Friday, September 6, 2013

Cough Syrup.

"Life's too short to 
even care at all, oh.
I'm losing my mind, losing my mind,
losing control, oh oh."

-Young the Giant.

Friday Five is a little different today. Due to the numerous amount of shows put on at the tents today and my lack of energy before bed, this will be short and sweet. Hopefully, tomorrow will be more fun than what it sounds like at the moment. Oh, the joys of waking up somewhat early on a weekend morning.

Best line of the day: Jason Wu. Bowing down forever to your cool and chic approach to the spring season. That black pantsuit is classic and white seems to be all the rage on the runway.

I just heard about Houghton not too long ago. And I was pleasantly surprised with what the show had to offer. Tons of forward looks, but I'm a sucker for hot pants and cropped sweaters. Too cute and so fresh.

Rebecca Minkoff always seems to know what she's doing. Sticking with the black and white trends that apparently are taking over the season of spring 2014, this look is delicate and rough all in one. My kind of power girl.

Peter Som, I like your stuff for the season. It's got a unique sophistication that is too hard to describe in mere words. But the design of this number is purely rad.

Prints galore all over Nicole Miller's line. This was the total highlight of the show for me...black and white and hot all over. What a structure standout.

The 90s were definitely present in the Rag&Bone collection. I'm all for some grunge fashion, especially when black overalls like these are involved. I'm on board, Rag&Bone.

Never heard of Nonoo before today. But with all of their collars and pastels, I was very impressed with what this brand has coming in its future. Simple silhouettes ruled this runway, but this short suit caught my eye instantly. Loving the mix of light blues and a short is sexy in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment