Monday, September 23, 2013

Tennis Court.

"Pretty soon,
I'll be getting on my first plane.
I'll see the veins of my city
like they do in space."

-Lorde.

The Emmys were on last night. In other words, I was fixated on the television for six hours straight. Analyzing the fashion up and down the red carpet was a tough job last night because I wasn't wowed by many gowns. Despite the lack of amazing pre-show moments, I managed to find a top five for favorites:

When I saw Taylor Schilling hit the carpet, I was floored with how white-hot this gown was. Thakoon did a great job with this piece, slit and neckline in all. What a way to prove white is gorgeous after Labor Day.

Going with my gut on this one. Sure, January Jones is missing boobs, but this Armani Prive number is absolutely DIVINE. Definitely my dream awards show dress.

Va-va-voom! Christina Hendricks looks smokin' in a black Christian Siriano dress. Those lace sleeves and the hourglass figure...stunning.

This just further proves why Rose Byrne is one of my red carpet idols. This blush-colored Calvin Klein Collection is simply beautiful and chic. Gosh, her choices are always perfection.

The picture does not do this multi-red colorblocked gown justice. Michelle Dockery is the epitome of glamour in this Prada confection. Really just love this.

And can I just give a shout out to Allison Janney for being the prettiest over-50 actress EVER?

No comments:

Post a Comment